10th annual veterinary forensic science conference is announced:
May 16 – May 18, 2017
The Westin at Times Square
270 W 43rd St.
New York, NY 10036
You’ll Learn About
- New approaches to collaboration to better combat animal cruelty
- The innovative partnership between the ASPCA, NYPD and NYC District Attorney’s Offices
- Recent advances and new techniques, perspectives and practices in veterinary forensics and animal law
- Case studies demonstrating the impact of forensic sciences on cruelty case outcomes
Who Should Attend?
- Vet Techs
- Law Enforcement
- Forensic Scientists and Students
- Animal Welfare & Human Service Professionals
Student Hotel Stipends Available
The IVFSA will be providing a limited number of hotel stipends to currently enrolled full-time students with posters accepted for presentation. The IVFSA Conference Planning Committee will consider each student abstract submission for a stipend award. Click here for specific requirements for student stipends.
Continuing Education Credits
Continuing education credits are pending approval with New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions, the Registry of Approve Continuing Education (RACE), Certified Animal Welfare Administrator (CAWA), and Continuing Legal Education.
A room block has been secured at The Westin Times Square with a discounted rate. Make your reservation.
Sponsorship/Tables at Exhibit Hall
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Mahathi Gerts at 212.876.7700 ext. 4389 or email us.